YES… Somethings are different this year!
In a year full of changes and uncertainty we are incredibly grateful we are able to have the 12th Annual Great Northwest Glass Quest event. This is an event that people look forward to every year – it is an event that boosts business sales in February, exposes visitors to the beautiful parks in our area, and facilitates fun and happiness while Questers quest for treasure.
We believe all of the above can happen during the 2021 event but some things are going to look a little different. Because this is a dynamic and ever-changing situation please be mindful that some of the information below is subject to change – we will keep you informed!
The most important thing to remember is to stay safe and healthy and have fun!
QUESTING IS A SAFE ACTIVITY
Participating in Glass Quest is a safe activity due to the fact that you are Questing in small groups (and those already in your “bubble”) and a lot of the event occurs outside. We ask that you please follow these guidelines:
- Do not Quest if you are sick!
- Wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
- Use hand sanitizer and be prepared for limited public bathrooms.
- Stay with your “bubble” – family and friends in very small groups.
- Follow guidelines in each participating business.
businesses have capacity limits
Each businesses must follow the guidelines from the Governor’s Office and limit the # of individuals in store at one time – this differs per businesses based on their capacity.
- Some businesses will limit the amount of time you can spend looking for a clue ball – please respect this!
- Businesses NEED your support – purchase something (or multiple things) while you are Questing – they need you more than ever right now.
no special events, Printed booklets or passports
We are not able to have any special events (Kids Quest or Angels of Glass Quest) during the 2021 event. There will not be a Kick-Off Party – participating businesses will pick up materials on 2/2 at a drive thru at The Camano Center.
Booklets are available in digital format ONLY and all information you need can be found on the Glass Quest App (available in Android or Apple.) If you would like a printed booklet UPS is offering print on demand booklets ($8 color and $5 black and white)
There are NO PASSPORTS in 2021 – showing the GQ App will give you a discount on the Unlimited Balls for sale and Checking In Online will enter you into a raffle to be held on St. Patrick’s Day